Release notes version 1.7.0
by Bits and Droids | 21-03-2023
Supporting a multitude of microcontrollers can be quite a challenge. Each of you has its own unique setup, workflow, and components. Adding extra logging to the connector will make it easier to debug your device without jumping through hoops. While I keep adding more logs, you might have encountered a specific need for a log that hasn't been added to the connector. If that's the case let me know, and I'll ensure that it gets added (if possible).
- Starting the connector without sets selected and no sets saved could cause undefined behavior.
- We optimized memory management when closing the application.
- Logs to display which devices have been found by the connector.
- Raw input logs to display precisely what data the connector received before any conversions have been made.
- Made it easier to add logs in the future wherever needed (if there are logs that you'd love to be added, let me know).
You can launch the connector in sync with the game in the next update. This will make it easier to jump into the game without too much hassle.
Thanks for the support, and I hope to see you in the sky.
If you want to create your own radio stack, check out our latest product to complete your project.